Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where do you go to close on a property?

You will go to a local title company or attorney who will perform the closing. All your mortgage documents will be waiting for you at closing as well as any other documents requiring your signature.

Contact Us

Village Realty
2900 E Beltline Ste 7
Hibbing, MN 55746

Tel: (218) 263-8877

Map & Directions

Connect With Us

Like Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on LinkedIn